The Cosmic Bash is a true celebration of a community that supports STEM* education.
As the North Museum’s signature fundraiser, donations received during the Cosmic Bash help to continue the Museum’s mission of inspiring curiosity, discovery, and a lifelong appreciation of nature, science, and cultures. Our friends at ATOMIC transform Spooky Nook Sports’ Champ Hall into a night to remember.
The evening’s festivities will include cocktails and hors d’oeuvres, a seated dinner, silent and live auctions (donate to our auction), cool scientific activities, desserts, and dancing. The 2018 Cosmic Bash will be an unforgettable adventure, propelling science education in Lancaster to a new level.
6:00 pm Hors d’oeuvres, cash bar, and silent auction (donate to our auction)
7:30 pm Silent auction closes, and a seated dinner is served
8:30 pm Live auction and Step Up for STEM Appeal
9:00 pm Liquid nitrogen dessert bar and live music by the Cruise Control Band
Because of supporters like you, the North Museum can:
• Immerse more than 35,000 visitors each year in nature, science, and cultures through educational exhibits, collections, and programs
• Captivate visitors on a voyage to the outer edges of the universe in Central PA’s largest digital planetarium, the SciDome Theater
• Make science accessible through events like “STEAM Carnivale” and “Night Life at the North”
• Welcome over 140 school field trips per year
• Introduce more than 4,500 students at more than 40 local schools to a wide range of vocational possibilities through the North Museum’s What In The World? Career Fair outreach program
• Provide engaging STEM educational outreach programs to more than 5,500 local students each year
• Deliver programs like STEM Sisters and the North Museum Science & Engineering Fair at no cost to students or schools
*Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math
return to top