The Cosmic Bash is a true celebration of a community that supports STEM* education.
As the North Museum’s signature fundraiser, donations received during the Cosmic Bash help to continue the Museum’s mission of inspiring curiosity, discovery, and a lifelong appreciation of nature, science, and cultures. Dive under the waves as the amazing space at Spooky Nook Sports is transformed by our friends at Atomic into a night to remember.
The evening’s festivities will include cocktails and hors d’oeuvres, a seated dinner, silent and live auctions, cool scientific activities, desserts, and dancing. The 2017 Cosmic Bash will be an unforgettable undersea adventure, splashing science education in Lancaster to a new level.
• Immerse more than 35,000 visitors each year in nature, science, and cultures through educational exhibits, collections, and programs
• Captivate visitors on a voyage to the outer edges of the universe in Central PA’s largest digital planetarium, the SciDome Theater
• Make science accessible through events like “Bees, Bugs, and Butterflies,” “STEAM Carnivale,” and “Sweet Science”
• Welcome over 140 school field trips per year
• Introduce more than 4,500 students at more than 40 local schools to a wide range of vocational possibilities through the North Museum’s What In The World? Career Fair outreach program
• Provide engaging STEM educational outreach programs to more than 5,500 local students each year
• Deliver programs like STEM Sisters and the North Museum Science & Engineering Fair at no cost to students or schools
*Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math
For questions or sponsorship or volunteer opportunities contact Amber Liptack at email@example.com or 717.358.4712return to calendar